Engineering Physics B.S.
- Student has earned at least 30 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer, IB, etc.), most of which apply to the Global Miami Plan Foundation and College of Arts and Science Divisional requirements.
- Student has earned credit for: MTH 151, MTH 251, PHY 191 and PHY 192.
- Student has earned prerequisite credit or appropriate placement score for 2nd year of foreign language.
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- Please be aware that some PHY courses are only offered in the fall and others in the spring; attention must be paid to the pre-requisite structure of these courses.
- All Engineering Physics majors must complete one related-hours path: completing one of five specific minors in the College of Engineering and Computing, or an applied physics track of pre-designed courses. The related-hours path courses are not specifically outlined in the above plan but would be discussed with adviser. Depending on how you complete the related hours path, your thematic sequences might be completed using courses required for the major (e.g. Engineering minor, CHM, MTH); this might result in additional elective hours.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Students must complete all requirements in order to graduate.
GMP = Global Miami Plan
MTH = Mathematics
PHY = Physics