- Student has earned at least 30 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer, IB, etc.), most of which apply to the Miami Plan and College of Arts and Science Divisional requirements.
- Student has earned prerequisite credit or appropriate placement score for 2nd year of foreign language.
- Student has earned credit for one year of College Chemistry and MTH 151, MTH 251 or STA 261 (or equivalents)
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Students must complete all requirements in order to graduate.
- Please be aware that some GLG courses are only offered in the fall, and others in the spring; attention must be paid to the pre-requisite structure of these courses.
- There are 5 GLG Areas students must take at least one course in - attention must be paid to the prerequisite structures.
- Areas: Geophysics, Geobiology, Geochemistry, Tectonics, & Surficial Processes
- GLG Field course will be completed in final summer term.
MP = Miami Plan