Quantitative Economics B.S.
- Student has earned at least 30 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer, IB, etc.), most of which apply to the Miami Plan and College of Arts and Science Divisional requirements.
- Student has earned prerequisite credit or appropriate placement score for 2nd year of foreign language.
- Student has earned credit for ECO 201 and 202, MTH 151 and STA 261 which can be petitioned to count for the STA 301 requirement.
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Students must complete all requirements in order to graduate.
- Please be aware that some ECO courses are only offered in the fall and others in the spring and attention must be paid to the pre-requisite structure of these courses.
- A “C” or better in both ECO 201 and 202 is required to continue on to ECO 311, 315, 317.
- Nine hours of advanced ECO coursework (300+) must be taken at Miami University, including ECO 315 and 317.
ECO = Economics
MP = Miami Plan
ISA = Information Systems and Analytics
MTH = Mathematics
STA = Statistics