A Thematic Sequence is a series of related courses (usually three) that focuses on a theme or subject in a developmental way. Each course builds or expands upon knowledge or perspective gained from preceding courses, and some sequences prepare students for Capstone experiences. The first course may be a Foundation course and may count as hours in both Foundation and Thematic Sequence requirements.
How to Enroll
To enroll in a sequence, contact the department.
- Educational Psychology
- DST1 Disability Studies
- EDP 1 Cultural Patterns in Education and the Law Affecting Persons with Disability
- EDP 2 Educational Technology and Instructional Design
- EDP 3 Technology and Learning
- EDP 4 Learning Research and Assessment
- Family Science and Social Work
- FSW 3 Families and Sexuality Across the Life Course
- FSW 4 Children in Families
- FSW 6 Social Inequality and Social Welfare for Diverse Families and Groups
- Teacher Education
- EDT 1 Exploring STEM in Society