- Anthony James, associate professor of Family Science and Social Work, was invited to give the 2022 Commencement Address at the University of Maine at Augusta on May 14.
- Beth Miller, associate professor of Kinesiology, Nutrition, and Health (KNH), and KNH associate professor Kyle Timmerman, along with an undergraduate research team of students and dietetic interns, published a new paper, Perceptions of Weight Loss in Older Adults Following a 6-Month Weight Loss Program: A Qualitative Research Study, in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Sarah Nagle, creation and innovation services librarian, and Elías Tzoc, University libraries Create and Innovate department head, co-edited a book titled Innovation and Experiential Learning in Academic Libraries.
- Sean Lane, ‘02, CEO of Olive, announced a grant to the College of Engineering and Computing to expand its healthcare research capabilities. The donation provides a significant research investment within the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering to address key technology challenges and enhance healthcare outcomes across the globe.
- Cameron Hay-Rollins, chair and professor of Anthropology, Michael Bailey-Van Kuren, interim chair and associate professor of EBTD, Christopher Sutter, associate professor of Entrepreneurship, and Timothy Greenlee, professor of Marketing, received a grant from the Ohio Department of Higher Education of $278,750 for their project "Finding Recovery: Research and Development to Match People with Substance Use Disorders to Recovery Services in Real Time."
- Xiaowen Huang, chair and professor of Management, has been named as the Journal of Supply Chain Management’s best associate editor for 2021.
Want to see your news in The Wrap-Up? Email us at newsinfo@MiamiOH.edu