Year end is here - Need to change your W-2 mailing address?

BannerWeb will now accept W-2 address changes until Jan. 10, 2018.

This is the address which will appear on your W-2 and, if indicated, will be mailed (via the U.S. Postal Service). 

NOTE: Miami has gone electronic

Your W-2 will be available online through Banner Web.  If you choose to have a paper copy, please make that selection through Employee Services online. Go to "Tax Forms," then to Electronic W-2 Consent and opt out of the electronic consent by deselecting "Consent to receive W-2 electronically." (A paper W-2 will then be printed and mailed to you.)

By keeping the electronic consent option the university saves money and keeps your sensitive information from being sent through the U.S. mail.

If you choose to have your W-2 printed, note it will not be mailed until Jan. 31, 2018. Questions regarding your W-2 mailing address? Contact Payroll Services at 529-6223.