As you leave campus please know that your Alumni Association is always here to assist in any way we can. Your days on campus were only the beginning of your relationship with Miami. This is a life-long relationship and we encourage you to stay connected to the university. Alumni chapters throughout the country stand ready to welcome you to new communities!
Senior Bucket List
Senior Bucket List
1. Take a moment to listen to Pulley Tower play a song.
2. Get a photo with friends in front of MacCracken Hall.
3. Rub the Sundial Turtle Heads for luck.
4. Attend Senior Cookout May 2.
5. Join the Alumni Association.
6. Eat a Tuffy's Toasted Roll at Pulley Diner.
7. Join President Hodge for a 6 a.m. run around campus.
8. Thank your favorite professor in person or with a tweet.
9. Have a picnic at Hueston Woods beach.
10. Jump in the reflection pool behind Shriver.
11. Eat your favorite bagel at Bagel & Deli.
12. Kiss or pose under the Upham Arch.
13. Stop and smell the flowers at the Formal Gardens.
14. Eat at your favorite dining hall on campus.
15. Paint a graduation banner for your house or apartment.
16. Go to a Glee Club or A Cappella concert.
17. Decorate your graduation cap.
18. Buy some Miami alumni apparel.
19. Take a stroll through Western Campus.
20. Make plans to return for Homecoming September 2015.
One of Miami's oldest continuous study abroad programs, the Miami University John E. Dolibois Center (MUDEC) in Luxembourg offers students the opportunity to enroll in Miami classes taught by European-based and Ohio-based Miami faculty. Students enjoy a unique combination offirst-class academics, engagement in the local community, and various faculty-guided and independent travel opportunities.
Located midway between Cincinnati and Dayton along I-75, the Voice of America Learning Center (VOALC) offers undergraduate and graduate courses and programs drawn from Miami's Regional and Oxford campuses. Home to Miami's MBA program, the Learning Center provides ready access to graduate programs for area educators and courses leading to the BIS degree for undergraduates.
Nestled on 141 acres near I-75, Miami University Middletown offers bachelor's degrees, associate degrees, and beginning coursework for most four-year degrees. Nearby Greentree Health Science Academy immerses Miami's nursing and health information technology students in the health care experience while taking classes.
A compact, friendly, commuter campus, Miami Hamilton offers bachelor's degrees, associate degrees, and beginning coursework for most four-year degrees. Small class sizes, on-site child care, and flexible scheduling make Miami Hamilton attractive to students at all stages of life and career.
Nationally recognized as one of the most outstanding undergraduate institutions, Miami University is a public university located in Oxford, Ohio. With a student body of 16,000, Miami effectively combines a wide range of strong academic programs with faculty who love to teach and the personal attention ordinarily found only at much smaller institutions.