- Master of Education (M.Ed.) program in Educational Psychology - students can choose a psychological focus or an educational focus. Full-time students can typically complete the program in 18-24 months; part-time students in two to three years.
- Master’s/Educational Specialist Program in School Psychology - two years of full-time study followed by one full-time salaried internship in a cooperating school district.
- Master of Educational Technology (M.Ed.) - this online program is for K12 teachers with licensure seeking expertise in the design, development and integration of technology and educational media for teaching and learning. Embedded within this program is theEducational Technology Coaching Endorsement. This 30 hour online program can be completed in one year.
- Master of Instructional Design and Technology (M.A.) - this online program focuses on the design, development, integration and assessment of instructional design, educational technology and instructional media in both traditional and eLearning environments. This MA is for those seeking to work as instructional designers in business, industry, government, military, higher education, etc. The 30 hour online program can be completed in one year.
- Special Education Online Hybrid Program - participating teachers earn 24 credits, which in combination with a current Ohio teaching license and passage of Praxis II in special education meet Ohio’s requirements* for licensure. (Ohio requires special educators to have a minimum of 12 credits of reading; this program provides 6, some participants may need additional reading credits.)