Business - small group

Grievance Procedures

While Student Disability Services (SDS) works diligently to coordinate the most appropriate accommodations possible in a timely manner, clients have every right to file a grievance. If a student feels that an instructor, staff person, SDS coordinator, or even another student has violated their rights, they are encouraged to meet with the Director of SDS to engage in an interactive process to seek resolution.

If a resolution is not found at this level, or if the complaint is against the Director of SDS, the individual may seek resolution by contacting the Section 504/ADA Coordinator within the Office of Equity and Equal Opportunity per Miami University Policy and Information Manual (MUPIM) 3.6.

Ms. Kenya Ash, Director, Title IX Coordinator, and Section 504/ADA Coordinator
Office of Equity and Equal Opportunity
Hanna House

(513) 529-7157