Biomedical Engineering B.S. Engineering
- Student has earned at least 10 semester hours of AP or college or transfer credits in Chemistry and Math.
- Advanced Writing requirement is met through ENG 313.
- The student takes courses during every Summer Term.
- Thematic sequence (CHM2) is met through major requirements.
- *Choose CPB 326, CPB 415, CPB 416, or CPB 426. (Although CHM 242/CHM 245 is listed as an Option 3 Elective, it cannot be taken if credit received for CHM 231/231L as shown in this sample curriculum).
- **Choose from among CHM 332/332L, BIO 342, CHM 432, CSE 456, PHY 421, or PHY 422 for Bioscience Elective Course.
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Students must complete all requirements in order to graduate.
- BIO = Biology
- CEC = College of Engineering and Computing
- CHM = Chemistry
- CPB = Chemical, Paper and Biomedical Engineering
- ENG = English
- GMP = Global Miami Plan
- MBI = Microbiology
- MTH = Mathematics
- PHY = Physics
- STA = Statistics