Electrical Engineering B.S. in Engineering
- Student has earned at least 6 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer. IB, etc.), including MTH 151.
- Thematic sequence requirement is met through major requirements.
- Advanced writing is met through ENG 313.
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Students must complete all requirements in order to graduate.
CHM = Chemistry
CSE = Computer Science and Software Engineering
ECE = Electrical and Computer Engineering
ECO = Economics
ENG = English
GMP = Global Miami Plan
MTH = Mathematics
PHY = Physics