Scheduling Space in Armstrong
How to schedule an event in Armstrong Student Center
Access to both of the systems referred to below is limited to Miami University faculty, staff, and students.
Reservation requests should be made via the EMS Web App System at least two weeks in advance.
If you are unable to use this technology or have any issues or questions, please call Armstrong Student Center Administrative Offices at 513-529-2311, or email Pam Goodwin.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- Access EMS Web App System
- Your Miami University sign in will be your login
- Select the “Create A Reservation” Menu
- Click on “book now” next to the Armstrong Student Center
- Begin on the left in the section called "Date & Time"; enter your date, time and attendance. Then select "Search"
- Look at the room list on the right and check the green plus sign by the location name to choose your space
- Select the blue "Next Step" button at the top of the page
- If using Wilks or the Pavilion select which services you would like to add
- If relevant, include times for services requested
- Add any setup instructions that you would like to share
- Now you will enter your reservation details as the final step, include Event Name and select an Event Type
- Select the little magnifying glass to the side of the "Customer" field to select the student organization or university department associated with the reservation. Using a "%" sign in front of one of the words in the name of your organization can be used to enhance your search. If your department or organization is not found, search for GROUP NOT FOUND and enter the group name in the Other Information section that follows.
- Enter your contact information for the event request and a 2nd contact, if desired
- Select whether or not you plan to request catering services for the event
- Select the green "Create Reservation" button at the bottom of the page
- A pop up will alert you of a successful request
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing