Written Online Appointments
To schedule online written appointments
- Choose the “written online” schedule in our online scheduling system
- Click on an open appointment time, indicated by a white space
- Fill out the appointment form in thorough detail
- Upload your writing as an attachment
If you have questions about written online consulting, please contact ELLWC Coordinator Larysa Bobrova (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Preparing for Written Online Appointments
If you choose a written online appointment, you are required to send out your writing, professor’s prompts, guidelines, and rubrics if you have any by attaching them to the appointment form when you schedule an appointment.
It is extremely important that you fill out the appointment form in thorough detail. The more your consultant knows about your assignment and your concerns, the more helpful feedback they can give. You can also provide information outside of these questions, if you think it would be helpful to your consultant.
Send Your Writing
You can send us your project in any of the following document types.
- Microsoft Word
- Links to your website, video, etc.
If your file is in some other format, like PDF or Google Docs, convert it to doc or docx.
If your file exceeds 5 MB, decrease its size.
Finding Your Written Online Appointment Feedback
- Check your email shortly after your appointment. You will receive two emails from WCOnline. One contains a Client Report Form where the consultant will overview their feedback. In the other email you'll find an attachment to your draft with the consultant's marginal comments.
- If there is no attachment, sign into your ELLWC account and open your appointment.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Appointment Form and download the attached file.
You can access all feedback from your past appointments as long as you maintain a WCOnline account with us. To view the feedback from your past appointments, log in to WCOnline, click on your past appointment, and find the Client Report Form and attachments.
When reviewing consultant comments, we encourage you to remember that feedback is based on the information you provided and the concerns expressed in your appointment form.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so as soon as possible. You can cancel by returning to our scheduling system (see our canceling instructions).
If you do not cancel your appointment and do not show up for your appointment, your appointment will be marked as a "no-show." After 2 no-shows, you will lose access to your online account and must schedule by emailing bobrovl@MiamiOH.edu.