Beechwood Residence Hall

noShow Text

All first and second year undergraduate students are required to live on campus. Visit Campus Services Center »

Graduate students and students in their third or fourth year at Miami will need to seek off-campus housing. It is recommend you begin this search early, as apartments and houses may fill up quickly. You can find general information about how to find an apartment in the area as well as special considerations during your search from Off-Campus Outreach. You can also use the Off-Campus housing search page to find accommodations, including short term and long term houses and apartments.