The Miami University Residence Hall Association (RHA) is the primary governing body of students living in on-campus housing. All 8,000 students living on campus are members of RHA regardless of their involvement. RHA’s leadership is comprised of a General Assembly of representatives from each of our 38 Community Leadership Team Presidents and an Executive Board of elected student officers that provide overall guidance, direction, and vision for RHA. RHA also facilitates several large campus-wide programs each year and partners frequently with other campus and community offices and organizations in various capacities.
Major RHA Programs and Initiatives:
- Community Leadership Team training in September.
- Consistent advocacy and professional development events throughout the academic year.
- Annual safe trick-or-treat.
- Residence hall event funding.
- RHA general assembly events.
- End-of-the-year leadership banquet.
- CAACURH and NACURH conference attendance.
Visit our webpage on The Hub to learn more about the Residence Hall Association and how to get involved.