Event registration is submitted and processed through the Hub's event module. With proper planning, this process gives student organizations the opportunity to reserve on-campus and off-campus locations and to receive services from the university's departments such as Miami Catering, the Print Center, and the Sign Shop.
To submit an event request, the requestor must be an officer of the student organization, and this position must have access to the Hub's event module.
Event requests should be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the event.
For assistance with event registration, please contact the Regional Office of Student Activities and Orientation at 513-785-3053.
Steps to Submit an Event Request
1. Go to: The Hub.
2. Login: Upper right-hand corner of the home page.
3. Click on: “organizations” (top of the web page).
4. Search the directory for student organizations or check for the name of the student organization under “my involvement.”
5. Click on: “events” (left side of the web page).
6. Click on: “create event” button (top of the web page).
- If the “create event” button is missing, the president or treasurer can grant access to this section of the event module.
- Requests submitted with missing information will be denied.
- Be sure to mark “Hamilton” or “Middletown” event location.
- Event requests submitted at the last minute may not be approved.
- Information written on the "description text box" will be listed on the Hub's event calendar.
8. Click on the “submit” button at the end of the request form.
9. Following the event review process, the requestor will receive either an “approved” or a “denied” e-mail from the Hub.
Please Note: During the event review process, comments and questions may be posted on the submission. This information is also e-mailed to the requestor and may need a response.