About Academic Advising
What We Do
- develop an academic plan that fits your educational goals
- create course schedules to fulfill degree requirements
- explore majors, minors, and careers
- identify resources to assist with any challenges you may have
- develop strategies to improve your academic performance
- interpret academic policies
Advising is an important component of your academic experience and we recommend that you meet with an advisor at least twice a year.
Learn more about advising sessions.