The Western Program is committed to providing students with an educational experience that will help them to set, meet, and even exceed their academic, professional, and personal goals. Through a diverse array of curricular and co-curricular programs, students in our community develop opportunities to participate in a wide range of pursuits—including study abroad, funded internships, partnerships with local communities, and on-campus research—that both enhance their credentials and expand their perspectives.
The continuing generosity of donors to the Western Program helps to make all this possible. Please take a few minutes and consider how valuable a resource this is to our students and help us continue these efforts with a gift.
There are several ways you can help us.
These gifts allow us to apply your gift to the area of greatest need.
- Friends of the Western Community Fund
- WCP Living/Learning Endowment
- Rothermel, Tappan, or Windate Centers for peer education in science, computing, or writing
- scholarships for new Western students, whether domestic or international
- study abroad opportunities for Western students
- senior project research expenses
- lectures by distinguished visitors
- faculty travel and other research opportunities
Please contact Evan Lichtenstein at the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 to find out how you can provide support for these areas.
How To Make Your Gift
Please make your check payable to the Miami University Foundation, designate Western Program on the memo line, and send to:
c/o Miami University
725 E. Chestnut Street
Oxford, OH 45056
or give online:
Visit Miami's secure, encrypted online giving form and then:
- Under Designations, enter the dollar amount of your contribution in the Other fund box.
- Type in Western Program in the Comments or additional gift details (academic area, class scholarship, etc.) box.
Donors may transfer donate assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual fund shares, or real estate as gift commitments. The benefits of transferring appreciated assets may include tax deductions and the avoidance of capital gains tax. Please contact Evan Lichtenstein in the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 for further information.
Estate or Deferred Gifts
An estate or deferred gift to the Miami University Foundation designated for the Western Program, can allow you or your advisors to incorporate future support for Miami University into your individual financial planning strategies. Please contact Evan Lichtenstein in the Miami University Division of University Advancement at (513) 529-1263 for further information.