Global Field Program
GFP Application Steps
The application for 2024 admission to the GFP is now closed.
Applications for 2025 will open in early September; however, you may begin the process at any time by filling out the below “I’m Interested” form. This serves as the first step in the application process and adds you to our contact list so you will receive communications from our program.
1) If you have not done so already, let us know you are interested.
Fill out the brief I’m Interested form.
2) Though our application does not reopen till September, you can start gathering some required items now:
- Copies of your unofficial transcripts
- Your updated résumé or CV
- Names and email addresses for at least two people from whom you would like to request recommendations.
- Your answers to these essay questions:
- How have you translated professional opportunities, classes, or life experiences into your work? (250 word limit)
- How do you think this experience will benefit your personal life, professional life, and your community? (250 word limit)
Acceptance to the Global Field Program
Candidate screening begins on January 28 of each year. Applicants will be notified of their admission decision by mid-March.