- EHS Vision, Mission, Values and 2020 Strategic Plan
- Associate Deans' Assigned Areas: Responsibilities of the Associate Deans in EHS.
- Course List Look-Up: To see what courses are being offered--or were offered--in a particular semester.
- Expectations and Roles of Department Chairs: A list of responsibilities for department chairs.
- General Bulletin: The official source for major/minor requirements, course descriptions, etc.
- IT Help: For all your technology issues, classroom or office.
- Plagiarism: Definitions and procedures (Student Handbook 1.5).
- Policy Library: All Miami policies and procedures, in one convenient website.
- Student Internships: Miami's Internship Application process.
- Technology in the Classroom: Video resources on using technology in the classroom.
Eduroam means easy internet access when you travel. The eduroam experience supplies you with a full network connection based on your Miami credentials, rather than the limited functionality often provided via “guest” access.
Eduroam (education roaming) is a secure network access service available in nearly 70 countries and territories. As a member of the Internet 2 community, Miami students, faculty, researchers and staff who are visiting other participating institutions can obtain Internet connectivity by simply selecting the eduroam network ID on their mobile devices or laptops. Then log in with your full Miami email address and MUnet password.
Before you travel, check to see if a nearby institution offers eduroam. The service is available at selected U.S. and international institutions, including some libraries and museums.
It is also a good idea to test and configure your connection through Miami’s eduroam network before you leave. For directions, see the knowledge base article Wireless: Configuring Eduroam Connections.
Have a Question about Eduroam?
Contact the IT Services Support Desk at 513-529-7900 or ITHelp@MiamiOH.edu.
National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity
Miami faculty are eligible to register for a free membership with the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD).
NCFDD provides professional development, training and mentoring.
Benefits include a variety of webinars, multi-week courses, and networking opportunities. These resources offer guidance to increase your productivity and your well-being.
Activate Your Membership
- Visit NCFDD's website to activate your membership.
- Select "Become a Member" tab; choose "Individual Membership."
- Select "Join Now"; select "Institutional Sub-Account."
- Use your Miami email address in the Username box and complete the registration process.