- Campus: Oxford
- Office: 3104
- Phone: 513.529.6036
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By appointment
- Curriculum Vita[PDF]*
* Accessible version of PDF available upon request.
- M.B.A. Loyola College, Marketing, 1989
- B.S. Eastern Illinois University, Marketing, 1985
Academic & Professional Experience
- Clinical Faculty/Lecturer of Marketing, Farmer School of Business, Miami University, Oxford, OH, 2015-present.
- Chief Academic Advisor, Farmer School of Business, Miami University, Oxford, OH, 2011-present.
- Instructor of Marketing (full-time), Farmer School of Business, Miami University, Oxford, OH, 2008-present.
- Instructor of Marketing (part-time), Farmer School of Business, Miami University, Oxford, OH, 2003-2008.
- Adjunct Faculty, Graduate Department of Marketing, Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY, 2006-2007.
- Associate Professorial Lecturer, Business Administration Department, Thomas More College, Crestview Hills, KY, 2003-2004.
- Adjunct Faculty, Business and Public Administration Department, Anne Arundel Community College, Arnold, MD, 1997-2002.
- Subcontract Specialist; Operations/Logistics, Northrop Grumman Corporation 1986-1996.
- Sales Representative Consumer/Military, Kraft Foods Corporation 1985-1986.
Honors & Awards
- 2014: Miami University, Delta Sigma Pi Faculty Recognition
- 2014: Miami University, National Panhellenic Council Outstanding Advisor, Nominee
- 2012-2014: Miami University, Center for the Enhancement Learning, Teaching and Undergraduate Assessment Faculty Commendations, Top 100 Faculty Commendations
- 2011: Miami University, Outstanding Professor of the Year Miami University Associated Student Government, Nominee
Debbie Coleman has been serving as chief department advisor (CDA) for the past four years. Debbie has been a faculty member at Miami since 2003. Courses taught include Principles of Marketing, Branding and IMC, Marketing to Organizations B2b, Strategy Works, and Services Marketing which is Debbie's unique course-a customer experience practicum in the laboratory of Walt Disney World.
Other service to the University includes leading FSB Cincinnati Immersion, supporting Summer Business Institute (PRIME), serving as the new student FSB orientation program presenter and summer advisor. Debbie assists with greek life organizations, Miami Women's Club Lacrosse, Miami University Women in Business, and the Disney College Program Alumni and Friends student organization at Miami.
Debbie has a practitioner background in integration and supply chain operations as well as competitive positioning and marketing. Her current advisory roles to organizations lies in customer experience management. Debbie is a finisher of several marathons and enjoys time with her family and furry monsters (dogs) Sully and Mike.
- MKT395 A 10:05-11:25AM MW - FSB0028
- MKT395 B 11:40-1:00PM MW - FSB0028
- MKT415 A 8:30-9:50AM MW - FSB 0028