Skip to Main Content

Can Holds Affect Graduation?

All Miami University disciplinary cases against a student must be resolved and sanctions completed before a student is eligible to graduate.

For questions on how to resolve a conduct hold, please contact the Office of Community Standards.

Front walkway to Warfield Hall with sign.
Contact Us

Office of Community Standards

9 Warfield Hall, 451 E. Spring St.
Oxford, OH 45056
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
513-529-1417 513-529-1907 (fax)