What are the top seven most-read Miami University news stories of the year?
- U.S. News & World Report selects Miami University as a top 50 public school (Sept. 22) Demonstrating the popularity of national rankings, our top most-read story had more than 10,000 views.
- Ten new things students will see this fall semester (Aug. 17) A back-to-school favorite, this story had more than 8,500 views.
- First bobcat photographed in Miami University’s Natural Areas (Dec. 6) More than 7,900 people tuned in so far to read our recent story and video of a bobcat in our Natural Areas.
- Promotion and tenure granted to 56 (Feb. 25) More than 5,600 people learned more about the faculty who received promotion and/or tenure this year.
- Miami University waives application fee for students who apply by Nov. 1 (Aug. 9) Prospective students, their parents, and others viewed this story more than 5,100 times.
- Miami partners withAramark to innovate campus dining (March 29) More than 4,500 people were hungry for this news.
- Exuberant Miami students generate global excitement for U.S. Men’s National Soccer Team (Dec. 3) More than 4,400 readers cheered from the sidelines, online.
News and more
Keep up to date with the news at our University News and Events website.
More than just news, we have sections for: