Miami University classifies veterans as transfer students. To make sure you don't miss any important steps or deadlines, see our Veterans Student Checklist. For more information unique to your application and enrollment process, see Benefit Requirements.
If you are an eligible dependent of a Veteran, follow the instructions on the Veterans Student Checklist.
Choose from among the programs and entry terms listed below:
- G.I. Bill - Post 9/11 (CH 33)
- Dependents Educational Assistance (CH 35): Fall/Spring, Winter, Summer
- G.I. Bill - Active Duty (CH 30)
- G.I. Bill - Select Reserve/National Guard (CH 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance (CH 1607)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (CH 31)
Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)
This program began July 1, 2012. Because Miami University (including Miami Regional campus locations) is a four-year institution we are not an eligible VRAP school. To qualify for VRAP you must enroll at a community college or technical school. Read about further eligibility and application information.