Miami University classifies veterans as transfer students. To make sure you don't miss any important steps or deadlines, see our Veterans Student Checklist.
If you are an eligible dependent of a Veteran, follow the instructions on the Veterans Student Checklist. For more information unique to your application and enrollment process, see Benefit Requirements and General Information.
VA Benefit Request Forms
Choose from among the programs and entry terms listed below:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® (CH 33)
- Dependents Educational Assistance (CH 35): Fall/Spring, Winter, Summer
- Active Duty (CH 30)
- Select Reserve/National Guard (CH 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance (CH 1607)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (CH 31)
If you have questions about Veterans Benefits or Eligible Dependant Benefits at Miami University, please contact our Veteran Point of Contact, Kathy Ramsey, at kramsey@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3682.