Education Studies B.S.
- Student has earned at least 30 semester hours (AP, Post Secondary, Transfer, IB, etc.), including ENG 111, Miami Plan Foundation IIB-Humanities, Miami Plan Foundation IIC-Social Science, Global Miami Plan Science (physical or biological).
- This plan makes several assumptions and should NOT be construed as a substitute for academic advising.
- All requirements are subject to change.
- Student must complete one Education Studies Concentration.
- Students must earn 124 semester hours and complete all requirements in order to graduate.
EDS = Education Studies Elective
GMP = Global Miami Plan