First- and Second-Year Students - Meetings are to be with your assigned CAS advisor.
Junior and Senior Students - You first should have connected with your assigned faculty advisor. But, if you have questions that could not be answered by your faculty advisor, you should attend drop-in advising with CAS Advising. Please refer to the instructions for Drop-in Advising at the bottom of this page.
Scheduled appointments will be held either in-person or virtually through Zoom and all appointment times are Eastern Time. When scheduling your appointment in Navigate, please select the modality that fits your preference for the appointment.
30 minutes in length
- Exploring major and minor options
- Clarifying academic requirements
- Discussing your academic goals
- Discussing careers, study abroad, etc.
- Degree completion planning