Below are some suggestions that can help you discover a major that's right for you:
- Take courses that explore different fields of study. You can usually do this while completing your Miami Plan and/or College requirements.
- Review the majors available in CAS at Miami University.
- It may be easier to start by identifying the majors you know you do NOT want to pursue. From there, you can begin to isolate majors that might be good options for you.
- Meet with a CAS advisor and/or lead departmental advisors to discuss the majors in which you are interested. See also the list of advisors for CAS minors.
- Get involved in student organizations that can help you explore different academic interests.