How to Apply
An application to the Miami University Graduate School is required, which, upon approval, will create a student record for you with Miami University. All steps must be completed or you will not be able to register. If you are interested in taking Web + courses, you should also reach out to the relevant AIP Sites to check on availability. Before starting your application, please know which term you will be able to start your coursework.
1. Create your account to begin a new application to Miami's Graduate School following the steps shared, including activating and setting a password for your account.
- When prompted to "Start New Application": select the year in which you will first take a course, then select "Graduate Non-Degree" from the dropdown menu. Click “Create Application” then “Open Application.”
- Complete the remainder of the Personal Background page with your information, moving on to the next page.
- On the Admissions Information page, select “No” for the “Are you applying for a workshop?” question.
- Under the Program Selection section, choose the following options: “Non-Degree,” “CGS,” the academic term in which you will first take a course, and “Part-Time Study.”
- Complete the remaining pages as directed. Be sure to review your information and make any necessary changes prior to submitting your application.
2. Once you receive your CGS admission letter from the Graduate School, please:
- Complete the CGS Admission Confirmation Form.
- Accept your offer of CGS admission following the instructions shared in your Graduate School admission letter.
If you graduated from Miami University or received CGS admission within the past five years and are completing the Miami University re-enrollment application, please complete the CGS Admission Confirmation Form once you receive notification that your re-enrollment has been processed.