How To Apply
Web Courses (100% Online) and Web+ Courses
An application to the Graduate School is required, which will create a student record for you with Miami University. All steps must be completed or you will not be able to register. If you are interested in taking Web + courses, you should also reach out to the relevant AIP Sites to check on availability. Before starting your application, please know which term you will be able to start your coursework.
1. Complete the Graduate School Application
- When beginning your application, please choose “Graduate Non-Degree.”
- On the Admissions Information Non Degree page, you should choose:
- What Program are you applying to? Non-Degree
- Degree: CGS
- Start Term: The term you will first take a course
- Complete the remainder of the page with your information, moving on to the next page.
- Be sure to review your information and make any necessary changes prior to submitting your application.
- Complete the CGS Admission Confirmation Form.
- If you received a CGS admission letter you must also accept the offer of CGS admission following the instructions shared in your Graduate School admission letter.