Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I report?

Reports involving employees

Kenya Ash, Associate Vice President Equity and Equal Opportunity, Title IX Coordinator, Section 504 and ADA Coordinator


Reports involving students on Oxford or Luxembourg campuses

Cecilie McGhehey, Deputy Title IX Coordinator


Reports involving students on Regional campuses, including Greentree and VOA

Dr. Bennyce Hamilton, Regional Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives and Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Regional Students


Note: Making a report to the university does not preclude the individual from filing a report of a crime with law enforcement nor does it extend time limits that may apply in criminal processes. Individuals may request assistance from the Title IX coordinator or designee to notify law enforcement.

What needs to be included in the report?

A responsible employee must report to the Title IX Coordinator (or other appropriate designee), as soon as possible after receiving the report, all relevant details about the alleged incident that the person has shared.

Are there any instances when a responsible employee might not have to report?

Responsible Employees are not required to report disclosures made in connection with:

Public awareness events when individuals do not intend to make a disclosure such as “Take Back the Night,” candlelight vigils, protests, town hall meetings, survivor speak-outs, etc.; or

During an individual’s participation as a subject in an Institutional Review Board (IRB)-approved human subjects research protocol.

What happens after the report is received?

The Deputy Title IX Coordinator will reach out to the student to inform them of their reporting options and provide information on supportive measures available through the university.

Will I be notified about the outcome of my report?

It is likely that no other information will be shared with you after filing a report. This is to protect the privacy of Complainants and Respondents. If the person is in need of other support, provide a referral to additional campus resources.

Who can I contact with more questions?

If you are unsure if an incident is reportable or if you don’t have all the information to make that decision, please call the Office of Equity and Equal Opportunity at 513-529-7157.