Intern Today, Hired Tomorrow
Where EHS Undergrads Have Interned Before
Some notable organizations and companies Miami students have worked with:
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Cincinnati Reds
- Hospitals, clinics, wellness centers, schools, social services centers, and more!
For Your Internship to be Acknowledged by Miami University
All internships - whether extra-curricular, co-curricular, or curricular - require students to initiate the application through the Center for Exploration and Success. Once submitted, the application will bounce to the faculty advisor, who will complete and approve it.
- Log onto Handshake and click on CAREER CENTER in the top right corner.
- Next, select EXPERIENCE, then REQUEST AN EXPERIENCE
- Next, complete each item on the form which includes your department faculty member and internship site supervisor agreements.
- Only fully completed forms will be accepted and recorded.
If the internship is necessary to complete the degree program, the faculty advisor/instructor must complete a Memorandum of Understanding for each internship site.
Please see the University Internship Policy for details on internship types and requirements.