Congratulations to the Class of 2023 and Their Families!
Saturday, May 13, 2023
10:30 a.m., Yager Stadium
For all degree candidates
College of Education, Health, and Society (EHS) Divisional Ceremony
The EHS Recognition Ceremony is a smaller event designed to complement the university ceremony. Graduates will have their names read individually as they walk across the stage to receive their diploma covers and to be professionally photographed.
Sunday, May 14, 2023
9:30 a.m., Millett Assembly Hall
500 E. Sycamore St., Oxford, OH 45056
For EHS undergraduate and master/specialist degree candidates.
Tickets are not required.
For More Information
Visit the Miami University Commencement website.
Instructions for EHS Undergraduate and Master's Degree Candidates
- Plan to arrive at Millett Hall no later than 8:45 a.m. The procession will line up at 9:15 and start promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- Dress: Please be dressed appropriately in the University approved cap and gown. (Note: The tassel goes on the LEFT side of your mortarboard. Tassels were moved from the right side to the left at the University ceremony on Saturday.)
- Bachelors and Associates Degree Students: Upon arrival, please check in at the appropriate designated tables as indicated by your last name A-K West Concourse (nearest parking lot) and L-Z East Concourse (nearest Gross Center) to pick up your name card. Please remain in your designated area for line up at 9:15 a.m. and processional into the main assembly room promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- Masters and Specialist Degree Students: Upon arrival, please check in at the appropriate designated table located in the Center Concourse (center doors) of Millett Hall to pick up your name card. Please remain in this area to line up at 9:15 a.m. and processional into the main assembly room promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- Parking is free and available on the west side of Millett Hall for this event. A valid state issued disability placard is required to park in the handicap parking spaces.
- Seating is open to all and available on a first come, first served basis. Venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Accommodations for those who are deaf or hearing impaired will be provided in the form of American Sign Language interpreters. If you have questions regarding disability services, please contact the Office of Student Disability Services at (513) 529-1541 (V/TTY) or by e-mailing sds@MiamiOH.edu.
Should you have any questions regarding the EHS Recognition Ceremony, please email ehs@MiamiOH.edu or call the EHS Dean’s Office at (513) 529-6317.
Watch the 2023 EHS Commencement Ceremony
All bags will be checked upon entering the arena. Please plan to leave all non-essential items in your locked vehicle. Plan to arrive early!
Graduation Application Deadlines
Fall and Winter Graduation
Prior to May 1
Prior to November 1
Prior to March 1