Report a Grievance

The Office of Equity and Equal Opportunity (OEEO) ensures that the University provides an equitable environment, and a variety of helpful resources are available for anyone who has a grievance against a fellow student, faculty, or staff member. All discrimination issues are dealt with compassion, understanding, and fairness to all parties involved and act as a resource for all members of the university community.

If a student feels that they have not received appropriate accommodations, they are encouraged to contact the Office of Equity and Equal Opportunity at 513 529-7157 to discuss the matter and pursue a resolution.