When can I access my advance registration accommodation?
Advance registration is available for eligible students scheduling for fall and spring semesters; winter and summer term courses should be scheduled when the course list is released for each term. Generally, the winter term course list is released in May of the previous year and the summer term course list is released in December of the previous year.
Incoming first-year students are not eligible for advance registration and should discuss individual scheduling considerations with their SDS access coordinator.
When does advance registration begin?
To locate when advance reservation begins follow the below steps:
- Open the Miami University Academic Calendar for course registration time ticket release dates.
- Select the current academic year.
- Locate the first table under the semester of interest with important dates and descriptions of the dates.
- Identify the date listed as "Fall registration opens" or "Spring registration opens".
- Based on this information, advance registration begins at 7 a.m. on the specified date. In most cases, advance registration will begin on a Wednesday at 7 a.m. and conclude two days later on Friday at 11:59 p.m.
Important: When time tickets are made available in BannerWeb (date listed on academic calendar), it is important students verify their time ticket is correct with the above information.