It Is Illegal to:
- Furnish alcohol to an underage person.
- Appear in public while intoxicated.
- Annoy others or endanger property.
- Have an open container of alcohol on any public street, sidewalk, alley, or park.
Be Safe and Smart
The goal and focus of alcohol and other drug education at Miami University is to prepare students to make legal, low-risk choices about drinking during college and in the future.
Alcohol education can support a student's academic success and contribute to their engagement in campus activities.
The Office of Student Wellness provides resources to help students:
- Assess their risk for developing alcoholism.
- Determine what is "low risk" for them as an individual.
- Identify ways they can practice these legal, low-risk guidelines.