The person completing the form is required to know the name and email address of the Department Chair or Graduate Director (or their designee) and enter that information into the form. For forms G-6 and G-7, the individual also needs to know the appropriate division in the review process.
- Select the desired form. The form will open in Qualtrics.
- Complete the form, providing all required information.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes can be made to the form.
- If you make a mistake, contact the Graduate School at email@example.com. Your form can be re-launched for corrections if needed.
- Upon submitting the form, an email containing all information submitted is sent to the person submitting the form.
- Upon submitting the form, an email containing all information submitted is sent to the Department Chair or Graduate Director (based on the information entered into the form) with a message explaining the review process for the form.
- The Chair clicks Reply, provides their decision, comments, or other required information, and sends the email.
- An email containing all information is sent to the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Graduate School reviews and processes the form, and notifies the appropriate parties of the decision.