Miami University Advancement and University Communications and Marketing earned 12 honors in the 2023 Best of District V Awards given by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE).
Miami was recognized in photography, podcasts, fundraising, writing, special events, and marketing.
The Best of District V Awards honor institutions that exemplify the highest standards of the advancement profession. CASE is a global nonprofit dedicated to educational advancement professionals in alumni relations, communications, development, marketing, and advancement services.
Miami’s honors included:
- Major Insight: Find Your Place and Purpose On Campus; Communications, Podcasts (Frequent)
- Individualized Stewardship Strategies; Fundraising, Donor Relations, and Stewardship Initiatives
- Pan Rocks 2022; Photography: Series or Collection of Related Photographs
- Making History With Love and Honor; Special Events: In-Person (Multi-Day)
- Marking Time: Creativity Behind Bars; Writing: News/Feature (1,000+ Words)
- Marking Time: Creativity Behind Bars; Writing: Profile (1,000+ Words)
- Miami University Development website; Marketing: Micro-sites (Fundraising)
- Miami University – Power of Will Brand Campaign; Marketing: Branding (Institution)
- Miami University Grandparents College 2022; Engagement: Targeted Constituency Engagement
- #MoveInMiami; Fundraising: Flash/Giving Day Campaigns
- #MoveInMiami; Special Events: Online Fundraisers
- Napa Wine Tour; Special Events: In-Person (Multi-Day)