Education and Background
- Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology, University of Cincinnati, 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Cincinnati, 2004
Emily Meyers is a licensed and certified Speech-Language Pathologist whose specialization is early childhood speech and language. She has worked with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-aged children in a variety of settings including private and public schools, private practice, homes, and day cares. She has professional interests and extensive training and experience in early childhood language development, social communication, and augmentative and alternative communication.
Professional Recognition and Affiliation
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology
- State of Ohio Licensure for Speech-Language Pathology
- Ohio Department of Education Professional License