Education and Background
- Master of Arts, Miami University, 2006
- Bachelor of Arts, The Ohio State University, 2004
Mrs. Wagner is a speech-language pathologist whose specialization is school-age speech and language. She received her bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and master’s degree from Miami University.
After beginning her career at Miami Valley Hospital on the inpatient rehab unit, she has worked in the school setting with children from kindergarten through sixth grade for the last 14 years.
Her interests include motor speech disorders, language development, and social communication skills.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and three daughters, running, and traveling with friends and family.
Professional Recognition and Affiliation
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State of Ohio Licensure for Speech-Language Pathology
- State of Ohio – Department of Education Licensure for Speech-Language Pathology