Education and Background
- Master of Science, Miami University, 1999
- Bachelor of Science, Miami University, 1997
Mrs. Heimkreiter attended the University of Kentucky and Miami University for her Undergraduate Degree. She also received her Masters from Miami University.
She has worked in the School Setting for 23+ years.
Her professional interests include School Law and the delivery of Speech-Language Pathology Services in the Schools as well as Language and Literacy and Telepractice Services. She specializes in Speech and language services to School Age and Adolescents. Her interests include school-age language and literacy and social communication skills.
Professional Recognition and Affiliation
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Ohio Pupil Services License
- Ohio Speech Language and Hearing Association
- Ohio School Speech Pathology Supervisory Network Member