International Graduate Student Financial Form Information

If you intend to apply for nonimmigrant student F-1 or exchange visitor J-1 status, or if you are currently in the U.S. and hold one of these visa categories ,you are required to complete the International Graduate Student financial Statement Form in its entirety. This information must be documented by a certified statement from your (if personal resources are to be used) and your sponsor's bank or other financial institution which indicates the amount of funds available and the length of time the account has been active.