Academic Records Information

You are required to submit an official record listing of all the courses you have taken, the grade received in each course, and the dates of attendance. Called a transcript in the United States, this document must bear an original signature in ink of the appropriate authority at the institution(s) you have attended (such as the Registrar) and bear the institution's official seal or stamp.

Copies of all diplomas or degrees earned must also be submitted with your application. Records issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a literal (not interpretive) certified English translation. Copies of documents may also be certified as official by a U.S. Consular official or by a recognized educational authority in your home country.

If you have not yet completed your final year of study at the undergraduate level, you must submit up-to-date academic records that can be evaluated for provisional acceptance. We will make our final decision on regular acceptance when you submit your final records and proof that you have been awarded a university degree.

We accept unofficial copies of your academic record(s) at the time of application. If you are admitted, you wil be required to submit original/official copies to the Graduate School before the end of your first semester of study.