Items Available for Checkout
The items below can be checked out by students, faculty, and staff enrolled in foreign language courses.
Keyspan USB Remotes
Lenoxx CD-102 CD Boombox
Digital Voice Recorders
- Fifine USB Lavalier Microphone
- Samson XPD2 Lavalier USB Digital Wirelss Microphone
- Sony DCR-PC120 Digital Mini-DV Camcorder
- Sony HDR-XR260V HandyCam
- Bogen Tripods
- Dolica ST-650 Tripods
- Sunpak DXL Mini Tabletop Tripod
Legacy Media Drives
- Floppy Drives - Portable USB Powered
- ZIP Disk Drives - Portable USB Powered
Items Available to Language Departments
The following items can be reserved from language departments for departmental use only.
Equipment Loan Agreement
In exchange for equipment borrowing privileges, I agree to the following conditions:
- I understand that equipment may be borrowed by current faculty, staff, and students.
- Failure to return overdue items or pay fines will result in revocation of borrowing privileges.
- Equipment is due in the ILRC Director’s office by 5:00pm on the last day of the loan.
- Equipment must be returned in the same condition as it was checked out.
- No change to any operating system, software, or memory system in any piece of electronic equipment is allowed. If you need specific software installed onto equipment, please speak with the Director before checking equipment out.
- Any data saved to the equipment when returned will be deleted.
- I agree to reimburse the ILRC for any damage or loss incurred while the item(s) are checked out to me. See table of replacement costs below.
- I agree to pay any fines accrued if the equipment is returned late. See table of fines below.
- The ILRC is not responsible for any loss or damage to user’s files or peripheral devices due to equipment or network malfunction.
This agreement is in effect each time you check out equipment. Agreement must be renewed each academic year.Fines and Replacement Costs
Computer Dongles = $25.00
Digital Photo Camera = $500.00
Digital Video Camera = $800.00
Digital Voice Recorder = $110.00
Legacy Equipment = $25.00
Presentation Remote = $80.00
Tripods = $110.00
Contact the ILRC
Interactive Language Resource Center
Irvin Hall 60
400 East Spring Street
Oxford, OH 45056-3645
Daniel E. Meyers, M.A., Director
Irvin Hall 47