You can get your free COVID-19 vaccinations at Miami University’s campuses. Miami and its health partner, Tri-Health have teamed up to offer vaccinations at various locations.
On the Oxford Campus
The Oxford campus provides the FDA-approved Pfizer vaccine at clinics in the Armstrong Student Center and at Health Services.
Drop-in at the Armstrong Student Center:
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursdays, 10 a.m.- 7 p.m.
Or make an appointment at Health Services, Harris Hall, 500 Harris Drive:
All students and employees (and spouses/dependents 12 years or older) can get a free COVID-19 vaccine through the Health Services Center on the Oxford campus (500 Harris Drive). The type of vaccine may vary.
- Open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- To schedule: call 513-529-3000.
Who may schedule:
- All students
- All employees/spouses/dependents 12 years or older (minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian)
- Any insurance plan will be accepted.
- Employees may schedule their vaccines during university paid time but must coordinate with and receive approval from their supervisor.
COVID-19 vaccine clinics at the Regionals
Tri-Health and Student Health Services have teamed up to bring COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics to the Regional campuses.
Get your Pfizer vaccines at:
Harry T. Wilks Conference Center (Hamilton)
- Sept. 28, noon-4 p.m.
- Oct. 19, noon-4 p.m.
Johnston Hall 136/137 (Middletown)
- Sept. 30, noon-4 p.m.
- Oct. 21, noon-4 p.m.
No sign-up is required. The vaccines are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please bring a legal state ID such as a passport, driver’s license, or state-issued ID.
Tell us your vaccination status:
- Students, you must either upload your vaccine documentation to MedProctor or seek an exemption from the vaccine mandate by 10/15/21.
- Employees who have not already submitted documentation of full vaccination must upload information through this Proof of Vaccination form. If you aren’t sure, you can resubmit using this form.
- Even if you received your vaccine through Miami’s vaccination clinics, you must upload your vaccination information through the portals mentioned above.