Isabella (Bella) W.
- Miami University Graduate Student, Master of Medical Science in Physician Associate Studies, 2023-Current
- Bowling Green State University, Bachelor of Science in Applied Health Science
Health Care Experience
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Emergency Department Patient Care Technician
- AHA- ACLS
- AHA- BLS
- Health Policy Advocacy Topic: Drug Dependency and Abuse in Rural Communities - Poster presentation
- Research interest, the practice of “Street Medicine…the practice of Medical Outreach for Homeless”. Developing a review article, pending submission for publication.
Prior Research Activities
- General undergraduate lab experience, emphasis on dietary practices, “investigations of interactions between parents and children when making food decisions”.
Community Interests and Activities
- Member American Academy of Physician Associates
- Member Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- Member Ohio Rural Health Association
- Emergency Medicine
- Trauma Surgery
“As someone who has grown up in the Greater Cincinnati area, I have appreciated that it is important to serve all communities equally. Miami University has given me the opportunity to gain insight into how some afflictions may impact communities differently.”