Elizabeth (Liza) B.
- Miami University Graduate Student, Master of Medical Science in Physician Associate Studies, 2023-Current
- Miami University, Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health, 2022
Health Care Experience
- NorthShore University Health System (Cardiology), 2022
- Weil Foot and Ankle Institute (Podiatry), 2022-2023
- AHA- ACLS
- AHA- BLS
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Health Policy Advocacy Topic: Hypertension in Rural America - Poster presentation
- Research interest, general pediatric mental health concerns. Developing a review article, pending submission for publication.
Prior Research Activities
- General undergraduate lab experience.
Community Interests and Activities
- Member American Academy of Physician Associates
- Member Ohio Association of Physician Assistants
- Member Ohio Rural Health Association
- Advisor of Miami University Chabad on Campus®
- Student Manager of Miami University Varsity Synchronized Skating Team
- Learn to Skate Instructor
- Plastic Surgery
“My deep connection with Miami University was certainly a factor in my selection of the program for my education. This was first forged in my youth, when I began coming to campus for skating competitions. Since then, Miami University and the Oxford community have felt like home. This made selection of Miami for my undergraduate studies an easy decision. I was able to build on that sense of community as a full-time athlete, Treasurer for Love Your Melon, President of Chabad’s Jewish Heritage Program, active member of Delta Epsilon Mu and Champions 4 Life Academy. These incredible experiences enabled me to find the strong, supportive community I knew I could return to when starting my journey as a Physician Associate.”