Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
Ohio Residents Total: $3,384.88
Non-Ohio Residents Total: $8,837.80
Will I be able to get a job after graduation?
What do I need to do to apply?
Applying is easy and our checklist helps guide you through the process. Plus our admission counselors are here for you every step of the way.
- Apply for admission
- Send transcripts and test scores
- High School Transcript or GED
- College Transcript (if you attended any other college or university)
- ACT or SAT scores (if you graduated high school within the last two years)
- Apply for financial aid at fafsa.gov (it’s recommended that all students do this)
- Confirm enrollment online (once you have received notification that you’ve been accepted)
- Register for SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising and Registration)
When are the general application deadlines?
Nursing Program: December 1
Spring Semester: January 5
Where do I send my transcripts?
Official high school and college transcripts can be sent to us electronically through a transcript service (like Parchment or Naviance) or through the mail. Mailed transcripts should be sent to:
Miami University Regionals
1601 University Blvd.
Hamilton, OH 45011
How do I get a scholarship?
Have a COMPLETE admission application on file by the scholarship deadline
February 1: First-time New Students
May 1: Transfer Students
December 1: Transfer Students
Our scholarships are based on need and merit. You should also have a FAFSA on file and all financial aid requirements completed by the scholarship deadline.
When do classes start?
Fall 2022 Semester: August 22
Spring 2023 Semester: January 23
See academic calendar for more details.