Faculty and Staff
Explore resources for Miami Regionals Faculty and Staff.
Info for Faculty and Staff
Please schedule your event at least 10 business days before it occurs to allow for processing. Requests for academic classroom space should be submitted via the new CollegeNet 25Live application.
Note: For the best experience in 25Live, it is recommended you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access the system.
Internal Event Booking Contacts
Dean's Conference Room
Hamilton Meeting Room or the Collection Room at the Conservatory
Academic Use: 513-785-3086
Non-academic Use: couchbc@MiamiOH.edu
Harry T. Wilks Conference Center
Rentschler Library Study Rooms
Dean's Conference Room
Gardner-Harvey Library Study Rooms or One-Button Studio
Miriam G. Knoll Campus & Community Center, Hawk Haven, Dave Finkelman Auditorium, Verity Lodge, Johnston Hall Balcony Lounge, Quad and Hallways, and the Lobby of Levey and Thesken Halls
Miami Hamilton Downtown Center
Voice of America Learning Center
Students, faculty, and staff must register their vehicles via the parking portal when parking on any of Miami University’s campuses.
ID Cards are issued by Technology Services. Go to 304 Mosler Hall (Hamilton) or 1 Gardner-Harvey (Middletown). To replace a lost or stolen card, a $20 fee will be charged and may be paid in the Cashier's Office before a replacement card can be issued.
Information about student employment may be found on the Miami University Human Resources website.
New hires should contact Scott Brown to request a key. Be sure to bring your Banner Plus number and room number information with you. While your key is on order a security staff member (Middletown 513-727-3333, Hamilton 513-785-3222) can let you in.
Hamilton: Mailboxes for faculty are located at the Information Desk on the first floor of Mosler Hall.
Middletown: Mailroom personnel deliver mail to faculty support areas and administrative offices once per day. The mailroom is located at 24 Johnston Hall.
- Use of campus vehicles must be strictly controlled. University-owned vehicles may only be used for official purposes. Student organizations and sports clubs should not be allowed to use these vehicles unless they are driven by a university employee.
- All drivers of university vehicles check out from your central pool must present a valid driver’s license each time they take out a vehicle. Licenses should be checked and recorded by appropriate staff personnel.
- Student workers who drive 12 passenger vans, minivans, SUVs or trucks, whether owned or rented, must have completed the appropriate online training offered through the Environmental Health and Safety Office.
- Use of university-owned vehicles should be limited to local travel. Local travel is defined as 100 miles or less, roundtrip. Travel exceeding 100 miles is more economical to rent a car from Enterprise. For Sports Team travel, check with the business office to determine the most economical use (and document any exceptions). Travelers going outside the local area should utilize the IUC-PG/State contract with Enterprise Rent-a-Car.
- Students—unless a student worker—are not permitted to drive a university vehicle.
To log on to Kronos go to myMiami and choose the appropriate link.