Guaranteed admission to Miami University is where the benefits begin.
Miami partners with community colleges to provide seamless pathways for students who begin their studies at a 2-year institution and wish to complete a bachelor’s degree at Miami.
Miami currently has community college partnerships with the following institutions:
- Columbus State Community College
- Sinclair Community College
Qualified students who participate in the Miami University Bachelor’s Degree Partnership will receive:
- Guaranteed admission to a Miami campus when they graduate from a partner community college with an associate degree and a 2.00 cumulative GPA.
- Transfer credit evaluations.
- Comprehensive, face-to-face academic advising from both the community college and Miami.
- Personal assistance navigating the admission and financial aid process.
- Access to Miami resources and special events.
- Invitations to transfer student only workshops and presentations by Miami University staff.
- Specialized opportunities to visit Miami’s Oxford campus.
- $50 transfer application fee waiver.
Miami University Advantages
Once admitted to Miami University (Oxford campus), Bachelor’s Degree Partnership students can:
- Receive priority consideration for Miami transfer scholarships.
- Attend a transfer student orientation program.
- Live in a transfer student themed living learning community.
- Enroll in a course designed to help transfer students make the transition.
Eligibility and Application
Students interested in the Miami University Bachelor’s Degree Partnership must first apply and be accepted to one of the following 2-year institutions:
Students must then apply to Miami for the term in which they are interested in starting. Application and deadlines can be found at MiamiOH.edu/transfer.
For more information about the Miami University Bachelor’s Degree Partnership, contact transfer@MiamiOH.edu or call 513-529-2531.
Other University Partnerships
Along with its community college partnerships, Miami partners with other high schools, colleges, and universities to help prepare students for success at Miami. Information about Activity Agreements, Articulation Agreements, Memoranda of Understanding, Partnership Agreements, and Student Exchange Agreements can be found online at MiamiOH.edu/partnerships.