Here are what some of our alumni are doing now.
Class of 2015
- Jessica Barga (JRN/Marketing '15) will start in June at the University of Dayton as a Marketing Content Manager in their Marketing and Creative Services Department.
- Emily Hanhart (JRN/STC '15) will be the assistant communications director for Nouveau Inc. Nouveau provides strategic policy, regulatory compliance, public relations, crisis management, technical expertise, project management, and litigation support services to public and private sector clients concerning all aspects of the logistics, infrastructure, energy, and transport industries. She will be assisting in creating, writing and producing all communications tactics for Nouveau's clients based in Texas and Washington, D.C.
- Mekenna Sandstrom (JRN '15) is an Associate Producer at WCMH-TV (NBC4) in Columbus, Ohio (Market 31).
- Kelly Stincer (JRN/MAC '15) accepted a position at the Columbus-based MediaSource group. http://mediasourcetv.com. Stincer will work as a content assistant who will help create multi-platform content. She was hired by ‘87 Mass Com grad Lisa Arledge Powell.
Class of 2014
- Nicole Theodore (JRN/PSYCH '14) works in digital media at Playboy Enterprises in Beverly Hills, California, where her internship has resulted in a full-time job. She previously interned as a journalist at KosovaLive in the summer of 2013 with the Miami University Kosovo Program. She also interned at he Cincinnati Enquirer as a government and public affairs intern. She is the former web editor of UP Magazine and former editorial editor of The Miami Student.
Class of 2013
- Amanda Harr (JRN '13) is a public relations specialist at Licking Memorial Health Systems in Columbus, Ohio. She reports for the health business newsletters.
- JM Rieger (JRN '13) works as a video editor for CQ Roll Call, the Washington, D.C. media company that covers Congress, politics and elections. He interned at Fox Sports in Los Angeles, Calif., NBC's “Meet the Press" and Performics, a Chicago-based performance-marketing company before joining Roll Call as an editorial intern in 2013. @RiegerReport
- Shannon Rosenberg (JRN '13) is a graduate student in journalism at Syracuse University's S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications.
- Chloe Toman (MassCom '13) is an associate producer at WCPO Media (Channel 9) in Cincinnati. Toman is a former co-president of Miami Television News.
Class of 2012
- Stephen Bell (JRN/COM '12) works as a writer's assistant for freelance writer Bert Royal and his production company, Mister Pants, Inc. He was previously a co-producer for Capstone Productions in Los Angeles, Calif. where he still resides today.
- Lorraine Boissoneault (GLS/ENG '12) is a multimedia travel writer for The Weather Channel, based in New York City. She earned a Master of Arts in journalism from Columbia University in May of 2013.
- Bethany Bruner (JRN '12) is the crime and courts reporter for The Newark Advocate in Ohio, a Gannett Co., Inc. news source.
- Mandi Cardosi (JRN '12) is a staff reporter covering government at the West Virginia State Journal. @MandiCardosi
- Amelia Carpenter (JRN '12) is a content architect at a technology startup called Narrative Science. The company is based in Chicago, Ill. She celebrated her one-year anniversary as a full-time employee in the fall of 2013.
- Courtney Day (JRN '12) is a reporter at the Ashland Times-Gazette in Ohio.
- Taylor Dolven (JRN/DIP '12) is an online content producer for WOBI, a business news media in Buenos Aires. Following graduation, Dolven worked as a staff reporter for the Argentina Independent, and has an ongoing investigation of independent media in Argentina at www.miarevista.com.
- Matt Fitzgerald (JRN/POL '12) is a breaking news team writer for Bleacher Report. He is also a featured columnist for the Cleveland Browns and golf. Additionally, he has been featured frequently on CNN.com.
- Brandon Hoelle (JRN '12) is enlisted as a healthcare technician in the United States Army. In April of 2013, he became a reporter for the Community Press & Recorder, a Gannett-owned news media company affiliated with the Cincinnati Enquirer. @BrandonNKY.
- Emily Holman (JRN/POL '12) is a senior events associate at POLITICO in Washington, D.C. She works with two fellow Miami alums in her department. She started out as an events associate at the firm. During college, she interned at the U.S. House of Representatives and the Scottish National Party House of Commons.
- Maria Kreighbaum (COM/JRN '12) is an analyst at Initiative Media, a global media advertising agency. She earlier worked as a Cincinnati-based assistant media planner for Draftfcb, the global marketing firm.
- Oriana Pawlyk (JRN '12) is a deputy news editor for the Air Force Times in Washington, D.C., a Gannett Co., Inc. news source. Additionally, she is a Paul Miller Washington Reporting Fellow (2013-14) with the National Press Foundation.
- Lauren Pax (JRN '12) is a copywriter at Kao USA, Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio. Pax is also an editor for Gypsy Publications and is an instructor at the Oakley location of Define Body & Mind studio.
- Rachel Petri (JRN/POL'12) is deputy press secretary for U.S. Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-West Virginia in Washington, D.C.
- Kaitlin Schroeder (JRN '12) is a staff reporter at the Kennebec Journal in Augusta and the Morning Sentinel in Waterville, Maine. Collectively, these two are known as MaineToday Media in Lewiston, Maine.
- Ally Seibert (JRN/Mass '12) was hired as a staff writer for the NBC drama Chicago Fire. Allie moved to LA after graduation and had been working her way up the TV ladder.
- Amanda Seitz (JRN '12) is an investigative reporter for Cox Media Group Ohio, which includes the Dayton Daily News (her hometown paper). After graduation, Seitz worked as a local government reporter at the Wausau Daily Herald in Wisconsin. @amandaseitz1
- Molly Shanks (JRN '12) is a producer of two television shows on WGN: “Chicago's Best” (a food show) and “Living Healthy Chicago” (a health/lifestyle show). Her team received an Emmy nomination for its work on the Chicago's Best episode entitled “The Best of Ogden Avenue.” In November of 2013, she secured the title of Supervising Producer for Living Healthy Chicago, Ill. Previously, Shanks worked as a story coordinator for “Ax Men,” a reality TV show from Original Productions in Los Angeles, Calif. (airs on History-formerly the History Channel).
- Melissa Tacchi (JRN/MTH '12) is a sales planner for U.S. News and World Report in New York City.
- Evan Weese (Finance/JRN '12) is a web coordinator for Columbus Business First, the weekly newspaper and website in Ohio. It is owned by American City Business Journals, which also owns Cincinnati Business Courier, for which Weese interned twice while a student at Miami.
Class of 2011
- Scott Allison (JRN '11) is a freelance photographer and a web developer at Hunter Industries in San Diego, Calif. Following graduation, Allison interned as a photographer with the San Diego Union-Tribune.
- Alex Butler (JRN '11) is a news and sports contract reporter for the Miami Herald. He previously worked for Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers in Vero Beach, Fla., at the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- Erin (Fischesser) Caproni (JRN '11) is a digital producer for the Cincinnati Business Courier. She was previously a copy editor for the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- Mandi Cardosi (JRN '11) is a government reporter for The State Journal in Charleston, WV. She started out at The News and Sentinel in arkersburg, WV as a crime reporter.
- Adam Hainsfurther (JRN '11) is working as a Production Assistant at C-SPAN Radio in Washington, DC.
- Kelci House (JRN '11) is an assistant photo editor for Washingtonian magazine in Washington, D.C. and a photographer for Kelci Alane Photography. House was a founding staffer of Up fashion magazine during her time at Miami.
- Lauren Karch (JRN '11) is a copywriter and social media director for Gardens Alive!, a gardening-industry company based in Dayton, Ohio. She worked previously for the Thomas B. Fordham Foundation and the U.S. Air Force.
- Lauren Kelly (JRN '11) is a junior agent at the Magnet Agency. The founder of Miami's Up fashion magazine, Kelly now represents top hair stylists, makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, costume and set designers in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Kelsey (Gross) Kojetin (JRN '11) is a communications coordinator at Engineers Without Borders USA, based in Denver, Colo.
- Brianna Mulligan (JRN '11) is an account manager at Fly Communications, an advertising and branding agency in New York City.
- Tom Segell (JRN '11) is a marketing associate at FICO, a provider of collection and accounts receivable management software, based in Arlington, Va.
- Jessica Stringfield (JRN '11) is a marketing and communications associate at the Cincinnati Art Museum, and a writer for the River City News in Covington, Ky.
- Anna Turner (JRN/THE '11) is the marketing director for Drink Up Downtown in Indianapolis, Ind. She also runs her own blog, entitled “Snobster.”
Class of 2010
- Amy Biolchini (JRN '10) is the K-12 education reporter for the Ann Arbor News, a part of MLive Media Group in Michigan.
- Andrea Bosco (JRN '10) is senior editor at WHIRL Publishing in Pittsburgh, Pa. WHIRL is a multi-faceted, regional publishing company with WHIRL Magazine, Edible Allegheny, WHIRL Wedding Guide and WHIRL@Home among its publications. She was previously an editor for AOL's Patch.com."
- Erin Bowen (JRN '10) graduated summa cum laude from Michigan State Law School in May 2013 and now is an associate at Dawda, Mann, Mulcahy & Sadler, PLC in Bloomfield Hills, Mich. She specializes in commercial real estate, business and estate planning.
- Katie Bray (JRN '10) is a digital artist for the Scripps Digital Creative Agency (E.W. Scripps) in Cincinnati, Ohio. She creates clean, modern and smart digital design solutions for digital, sales and marketing needs; including but not limited to banner ads, web design, site updates, mobile and icon creation. She was previously a digital sales coordinator for Clear Channel Media in Cincinnati, Ohio. She designed ads for online content and tracked their effectiveness.
- Bridget Dearie Clegg (JRN/IDS '10) is a Brooklyn-based staffer for The Knot, the everything-wedding magazine and website. She was previously a staff member of “The Katie Brown Workshop,” a home arts show on American Public Media. @bridgetdearie, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Lauren Doyle (COM '10) is a junior publicist at Meredith Corporation responsible for public relations efforts for Better Homes and Gardens, Fitness, More, Family Circle, Parents, All Recipes and Every Day with Rachael Ray magazines. She was previously an editor at H.H. Brown, a shoe and fashion company in New York City.
- Austin Fast (JRN '10) teaches English at Nova High School in Skopje, Macedonia, where he had been a Peace Corps volunteer.
- Jen Gault (COM '10) is a marketing and public relations coordinator for The Cure Starts Now Cancer Foundation in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Jill Span Hofbauer (JRN '10) is an Assistant Editor at Columbus Monthly magazine in Columbus, Ohio. Previously, Span worked at The Social Firm, a digital marketing firm in Columbus, Ohio.
- Brett Hoffland (JRN '10) is a now a reporter at KSTP-TV in Minneapolis-St. Paul.
- Laura (Siedlecki) Kilbane (JRN '10) is an account executive for WSYX/WTTE-TV, Sinclair Broadcast Group, in Columbus, Ohio.
- Matt Lobe (JRN '10) works as associate producer at Quicksilver in Chicago, Ill. He writes video scripts and puts storyboards together for the company. He also works as a freelancer for the NHL network. Previously, he worked as associate editor for Questex Media Group in Cleveland, Ohio, a business-to-business publishing group with magazines like Nightclub and Bar and Pest Management Professional.
- Josh Messerly (JRN/HST '10) is news/production director at WFCO-FM radio in Lancaster, Ohio.
- Hope Norman (JRN/MKT '10) is a digital research and innovation consultant at Seek Company in Cincinnati, Ohio, leading the digital and social media team. Her clients include a diverse group of Fortune 500 brands including Nestle, MillerCoors and Starbucks. She worked previously at Barefoot Proximity, a division of BBDO.
- Hannah Poturalski (JRN '10) is a reporter for Cox Media Group Ohio, which publishes the Dayton Daily News and other southwest Ohio news media.
- Sarah Salbu (StratCom '10) is a senior account executive at SHIFT Communications, a public relations and communication firm in Boston.
- Lauren Schweitzer (MassCom '10) is a news segment producer for MSNBC in New York City. Lauren worked previously as news producer at WPTV in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Katie Tilly (JRN/ ENG ’10) works as a volunteer coordinator at the Society for the Improvement of Conditions for Stray Animals (SICSA) an animal adoption center in Kettering, Ohio. Katie worked for WYSO in Yellow Springs as an archive assistant and intern community reporter from 2010-2011, she continues to consult and produce documentary segments.
- Caitlin Varley (JRN '10) is an account executive with Bradford Group, a Nashville public relations firm.
- Kaitlin Walter (JRN '10) is a project manager and software trainer for Madison, Wis.-based Epic Systems, a healthcare technology company.
Class of 2009
- Ida Lieszkovszky Hargitai (JRN '09) now covers Cuyahoga Common Pleas Court for the Northeast Ohio Media Group, which is cleveland.com and The Plain Dealer.
- Kellyn Moran (JRN/POL '09) taught kindergarten and first grade in Maryland through Teach for America for three years and received her master’s in education in early childhood curriculum and instruction from George Mason University in 2011. She now works in educational publishing as a project manager, for Teaching Strategies LLC in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Lauren Pulte (JRN '09) iss PR and Communications Manager for The Onion. As The Onion's head of PR, she handles all external PR and media relations, as well as help with B2B marketing opportunities for Onion Inc. and its other properties.
- Allison Restko (JRN '09) stars in the winter 2014 show "The Bachelor" on ABC.
- Michelle Richard (JRN '09) is a digital CRM marketing specialist for Wendy's in Columbus, Ohio. Before her time at Wendy's, she worked in digital advertising at The Columbus Dispatch. She earlier worked for a book publisher in Boston called Beacon Press as the assistant to the director of marketing/sales.
- Kate Stark (JRN '09) is executive director for the Parkinson's Wellness Chapter of the American Parkinson's Disease Association. She was previously an Associate Producer with WHIO-TV in Dayton, Ohio.
Class of 2008
- Pulkit Datta (MassCom '08) is a writer & filmmaker and was recently selected a Fellow for India's INK Talks.
- Ben Garbarek (JRN '08) is an on-air reporter for ABC6/Fox28 in Columbus, Ohio. Previously, he was a reporter for NBC affiliate WWBT-TV (Channel 12) in Richmond, Va. and NBC affiliate WFIE-TV (Channel 14) in Evansville, Ind.
- Stacey Goers (Skotzko) (JRN '08) is the data integrity editor for CQ Roll Call in Washington, D.C.
- Audry Kensicki (JRN '08) is a reporter and anchor at WLBZ2/WCSH6-TV, the NBC affiliate in Bangor, Maine. She earlier worked for the NBC affiliate in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Braden Lammers (JRN '08) is a reporter at the News and Tribune in Jeffersonville, Ind.
- Kate Liebers (JRN '08) is multimedia web content producer for WSYX, the ABC affiliate in Columbus, Ohio. Additionally, she is a freelance writer for (614) Magazine and Fit Columbus magazine. Previously, she was a reporter for the Delaware (Ohio) Gazette.
- Kathleen Morton (JRN/PSY '08) is the communications coordinator, Colorado School of Mines. She also is currently living small in a 140-square-foot camper trailer as an experiment in reducing her environmental footprint: www.tinyhousetinyfootprint.com.
- Amy Saunders (JRN '08) is a content editor at McMurry/TMG LLC in Phoenix, where she edits Amtrak's Arrive magazine and several health-care magazines. From 2008-2013, she was a staff features reporter at the Columbus Dispatch.
- Beth Stebner (MassCom '08) is lifestyle editor/digital for the New York Daily News.
Class of 2007
- Steve Centofanti (COM '07) pursued a Master of Science in September of 2013. He studied Marketing and Communication full-time at Franklin University and worked for the University during his studies. Before his advanced studies, he worked for WTRF-TV Channel 7 News in Wheeling, W. Va.
- Denise Cheng (Interdisciplinary Studies/Global Journalism '07) is citizen journalism coordinator for The Rapidian in Grand Rapids, Mich., a hyperlocal citizen journalism platform funded by the Grand Rapids Community Foundation and the Knight Foundation.
- Liz Cook (JRN '07) works for SnagFilms, an online documentary distributor in Washington, D.C.
- Jed DeMuesy (COM '07) is a sports producer and multimedia journalist at WKRC-TV (Channel 12) in Cincinnati, Ohio. He was previously a sports anchor and reporter for WICD-TV in Champaign-Urbana, Ill.
- Ben Garbarek (JRN '07) in October 2012 joined ABC6/Fox28 in Columbus, Ohio, as an on-air reporter. He earlier was a reporter for NBC affiliate WWBT-TV (Channel 12) in Richmond, Va., and WFIE-TV in Evansville, Ind.
- Marni Goldberg (JRN '07) is a press secretary at United States Department of Commerce. Previously, she was press secretary for U.S. Sens. Joe Manchin and Blanche Lincoln.
- Vanessa Rakel (JRN '07) is an attorney in New York City. She graduated in 2011 from Harvard Law School, where she was an editor of the Harvard Business Law Review and the Harvard International Law Journal.
- Chris Rule (ENG/JRN '07) started a job at a small financial services firm called WealthStone as an Investment Operations Associate. He assists in trading, overall operations and in the high-net worth client reporting. Before this, he was at US Bank for 4.5 years and worked his way up to branch manager. He and his wife Amanda also became parents to a baby boy named Luca last year.
- Amy Saunders (JRN '07) is an editor for McMurry/TMG, a custom-publishing company in Phoenix, Ariz. She edits Amtrak's Arrive magazine and various health magazines. She was a reporter for The Columbus Dispatch from 2007 to 2013. In 2011, the Associated Press named her “Best Feature Writer” in Ohio.
- David Spunt (JRN/POL '07) is now a reporter at KYW-TV in Philadelphia.
- Courtney Subramanian (JRN '07), works for Time magazine in Hong Kong. She earned a master's degree at Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism in 2011.
- Lauren Sudekum (JRN '07) is director of corporate communications at ChowNow, a marketing and advertising firm based in Venice, Calif.
Class of 2006
- Nick Brunker (COM '06) is director of public relations/broadcasting for the Cincinnati Cyclones, the ECHL affiliate for the NHL's Montreal Canadiens and Nashville Predators. He earlier was a sports producer for Clear Channel Radio in Cincinnati.
- Jennifer Cahill (COM '06) is senior director of media and public relations for Project Lead The Way (PLTW), a national education non-profit organization dedicated to expanding access to STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) education programs for students in grades K-12. She lives and works in Indianapolis, Ind. Previously, she worked as an anchor/reporter for WEHT-TV in Evansville, Ind.
- Michelle Mitchell (JRN '06) is a staff reporter for the Arizona Republic. From her Miami graduation until January 2013, Mitchell was a reporter for The Desert Sun Newspaper in Palm Springs, Calif. Both papers are owned by Gannett.
- Jacqueline Sprague (COM '06) is a news and sports anchor/reporter for WDTN-TV, Channel 2 in Dayton, Ohio. She previously worked as a broadcast journalist at stations in Lexington, Ky., Cincinnati, Columbus and Zanesville, Ohio.
- Beckie Supiano (Comparative Religion '06) is a reporter for the Chronicle of Higher Education in Washington, D.C. Supiano earned a master's degree in journalism from Northwestern University. @becksup
- Quan Truong (JRN '06) is a reporter for the Chicago Tribune. Truong previously reported for the Columbus Dispatch and the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- Ashley Mallon Walters (COM '06) is vice president of Powerhouse Factories in Cincinnati.
Class of 2005
- Matt Bill (COM '05) is an anchor/reporter for KREX-TV in Grand Junction, Colo.
- John Breech (ENG/JRN '05) covers the NFL for CBSSports.com. Before making the jump to the NFL, Breech covered Pac-12 football and basketball for CBS Sports. While at Miami, he co-founded Miami Quarterly (MQ) with fellow student Melissa Herald.
- Ethan Donaldson (JRN '05) is a web producer, writer and editor for ESPN, based in New York City.
- Jonathan Nielsen (MassCom '05) is executive vice president of Everything But the House (EBTH).
- Chris Vogt (JRN '05) is the founder and owner of The Lindenwald Ledger. The newspaper was created in 2006 as an online news source, it is also a monthly print tabloid for the community located in Hamilton, Ohio.
Class of 2004
- Laura Baverman (ENG/JRN '04) is a writer for USA Today, Upstart Business Journal and various local and regional publications. She was previously a freelance business journalist in Raleigh, N.C. and a business reporter for the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- Caroline Bogart (JRN '04) is a senior copywriter/online PR strategist at Fathom, a digital marketing agency in Cleveland, Ohio. She also oversees the training and onboarding of all new copywriters at the agency. Bogart earned a Master's in communications management from John Carroll University in 2007.
- Jessica Flint (ENG '04) is an editorial assistant at Vanity Fair, and has contributed to The New York Times, Glamour, Conde Nast Traveler and the Washingtonian, among other publications.
- Jon Gambrell (ENG, SPN '04), was promoted to work as a correspondent and editor on The Associated Press' Middle East Desk, based in Cairo, Egypt. Gambrell serves as a weekend supervisor in the region, responsible for countries from Afghanistan to Libya. He previously served for three and a half years as the cooperative's chief correspondent in Nigeria. He can be reached on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jongambrellAP
- Nick Griffin (COM '04) is a sports anchor/reporter for KMBC-TV in Kansas City.
- Kathy Rowings (ENG/JRN '04) is the justice associate for the National Association of Counties in Washington, DC. She worked previously as an attorney at Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law in Chicago. She graduated from Northwestern University School of Law after working for several years as a journalist.
- Amy Storer-Scalia (COM '04) is editor and publisher of Cincy Chic.com, an online magazine for women.
- Kimberly Thomson Schwind (COM '04) is a public relations manager for AAA Ohio Auto Club. She earlier was a meteorologist/science reporter for WHIO-TV in Dayton, Ohio.
- Anna Shoup (English/JRN '04) is a first-grade teacher at the Center for Inspired Learning in Washington, D.C., after working as a consultant for the World Bank and as an online editor for PBS.
- Ryan Stouffer (COM '04) is an an Assistant Professor of Digital Media at Longwood University. He completed his Ph.D. at Wayne State University.
Class of 2003
- Megan O'Rourke (COM '03) is an anchor and reporter for WDTN-TV in Dayton, Ohio.
Class of 2002
- Latraniecesa Wilson (COM '02) is the principal and founder of LJW Social Media & PR Strategies. She started the company officially in January of 2013. After graduation from Miami, she was a junior strategic communications specialist at Addx Corp. in Washington, D.C. She was previously a producer for C-SPAN.
Class of 2001
- Ivy Bayer (Mass Com '01) was named president and publisher of Cincinnati Magazine. She has been advertising director previously.
Classes of pre-2000
- Michael Gruss (ENG/JRN '99) is the military reporter for SpaceNews in Washington, D.C. He is also a freelance magazine writer. In March of 2013, he was awarded second place for “General Commentary” for the Society for Features Journalism. After graduation, Gruss worked as a features columnist for the Virginian-Pilot in Norfolk, Va.
- Shannon Russell (JRN '98) is a sports reporter for the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- Adam Bain (ENG/JRN '95) was the commencement speaker at the College of Arts & Science graduation. He is the president of Global Revenue and Partnership at Twitter.
- Amy Kressierer (COM '95) is a news producer for WBAL-TV in Baltimore.
- Jason Griffin (COM '94) is the director of media relations for the Toledo Mud Hens minor league baseball team (Detroit Tigers affiliate).
- Chris Kerber (Marketing '94) is a radio play-by-play announcer for the St. Louis Blues hockey team.
- Chris Rose (English/JRN '93) is an anchor/reporter for Fox Sports Network.
- Anita Brikman (MassCom '92) is an anchor and health reporter for WUSA-TV Channel 9, the CBS affiliate in Washington, D.C. She earlier worked at WPVI-TV Channel 6, the ABC affiliate in Philadelphia. @anitabrikman
- Jeff Pegues (MassCom '92) has been named a national correspondent for CBS News; the Emmy winner will be based in Washington, D.C. Since 2003, Pegues had been a correspondent and substitute anchor for ABC News Channel 7 in New York. He earlier worked at TV stations in Baltimore and Miami, Fla. @Jeffpegues7
- Megan Moloney (MassCom '91) is the director of Digital Media Engagement for the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs. Prior to joining VA, Moloney worked at the U.S. Secret Service, overseeing a wide range of media and public relations activities. She served as press secretary to Adm. Thad Allen on the Deepwater Horizon response, and was the Director of Radio and Television Production for the White House Press Office.
- Kevin George (SpeechCOM '88) is senior vice president and global chief marketing officer at Jim Beam, one of the world's largest spirits companies. Hear him talk about Miami.