- We have nationally-accredited programs (NASAD accreditation).
- We have undergraduate majors in Art Education, Art and Architecture History, Graphic Design, and Studio Art (with concentrations in ceramics, metals, painting, photography, printmaking, and sculpture).
- We have minors in 2D Media Studies (painting, printmaking, photography), Photography, Ceramics, Jewelry Design and Metals, Sculpture, Graphic Design and Art and Architecture History.
- Our graduate program in studio art is ranked in the top 100 nationally, and we started a new concentration in Experience Design in the fall of 2014.
- We have a new graduate concentration in Experience Design, which started in the fall of 2014.
- Our faculty are nationally and internationally recognized as established scholars and professional artist/designers.
- We have an approximate 15:1 student-to-teacher ratio in our studio courses/seminars.